vim-vagrant plugin

Mark Cornick
Hi folks,

During a workshop at ChefConf yesterday, I got tired of typing out ":!vagrant provision" over and over again. To scratch that itch, I created the vim-vagrant plugin:

https://github.com/markcornick/vim-vagrant

This provides a :Vagrant command with tab completion for subcommands, as well as automatically highlighting Vagrantfiles as ruby. It's pretty basic, but it's working well for me. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Thanks!

--mark

Mark Cornick
Senior Operations Engineer, TeamSnap
http://www.teamsnap.com/