vagrant up ssh authentication fail

Sagar Rayudu
I'm using vagrant 1.9.4
When I'm doing vagrant init ubuntu/trusty64
Vagrant up is working, it is creating a new ssh private key in .vagrant folder

But when I use custom vagrant box it is not creating private key in .vagrant folder
it is using existing insecured_private_key and authentication fail on vagrant up.

How to make my custom vagrant box to work like ubuntu/trusty64

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/f41c6032-df00-419a-ae6c-555667410126%40googlegroups.com.

Re: vagrant up ssh authentication fail

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
If you can share: