vagrant ssh only works once per host boot

vagrant ssh only works once per host boot

Kevkof
Hi,

I'm having an issue with vagrant ssh where it only works once per boot of my host system.

I've been having this issue for at least 6 months, I've even fully reinstalled windows on both my machines in the meantime, yet still this issue persists.

When I first boot my desktop I can use vagrant ssh <vm_name> to ssh into the vm, If I logout I can ssh back into that same vm without the issue occurring, but any other vm will fail.

The weirdest part for me is that there's no error output or anything:

so I've been using regular ssh to connect to my vm's most of the time.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/7f1007a0-bb03-4d82-9090-97616a39747a%40googlegroups.com.

Re: vagrant ssh only works once per host boot

Kevkof
I forgot to add that I'm running Vagrant 2.0.0 and Virtualbox 5.1.28 r117968. The box doesn't really matter since it happens with all the boxes I've been using so far

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c5f0d8f6-7ad6-46e6-b025-2ab6818e54aa%40googlegroups.com.