vagrant-sprinkle, a Vagrant provisioner for Sprinkle

vagrant-sprinkle, a Vagrant provisioner for Sprinkle

Jimmy Cuadra
Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know I have released vagrant-sprinkle, which adds provisioning support for the Sprinkle provisioning tool to Vagrant. Please let me know if you use it and have any issues your suggestions. Thanks!

https://github.com/jimmycuadra/vagrant-sprinkle
https://github.com/sprinkle-tool/sprinkle

Jimmy