vagrant libvirt provider

Lukas Stanek
Hi all,
currently one of virtualization platform I'm using in work is libvirt controlled by some custom python scripts. It would be great if vagrant can manage libvirt via custom provider and replace those scripts.

Isn't there already some activity regarding this? If not, I would like to start coding it.

Lukas