vagrant download is not availabl

Gur Shavit
I try to download the vagrant to win-7 64 bit.In Chrome browser.

I receive for hours an error : Network error (and I do not have any problem in my internet)...

Then I tried in Explorer browser and receive this error: "The program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer".

Do I have something that avoid the downloaded of this app?

I downloaded other applications. only this and the GitHub making me problems...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/770fb968-f9b1-44e9-a342-703b310c5258%40googlegroups.com.

Re: vagrant download is not availabl

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 9:24 PM, שביט גור <[hidden email]> wrote:
in my internet)...

Then I tried in Explorer browser and receive this error: "The program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer".

seems your browser or anti virus are being too agressive

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exV%3DJ8kf9Vk0dHfrxQ%2B%2BQKQ2%3Dn0m9Tg%3D%3DBrQfN2h7ui4w%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: vagrant download is not availabl

Gur Shavit
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 11:27 PM, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 9:24 PM, שביט גור <[hidden email]> wrote:
in my internet)...

Then I tried in Explorer browser and receive this error: "The program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer".

seems your browser or anti virus are being too agressive

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAOxvDvS-an1yPQUQPA2H8tDtecAGpKw7roP083CpF1n0_YP29w%40mail.gmail.com.