vagrant dotfile location

Andreas Berre

In order to ensure that the vagrant boxes on our integration server survive creation and deletion of a projects workspace I would like to specify a path for the .vagrant directory. As far as I can tell this could be done by setting the config.vagrant.dotfile_name property in the v1 syntax.

On vagrant 1.2.7 (v2 syntax) this results in  "The following settings don't exist: dotfile_name"

Any other way to specify a path for this dir?

-Andreas

Re: vagrant dotfile location

Mike Ryan
Oops, that's correct.