vagrant destroy doesn't remove VM from VMware workstation

vagrant destroy doesn't remove VM from VMware workstation

Lucas Rangit Magasweran
When I "vagrant destroy --force default" the VM is not removed from the VMware Workstation console. Is there something wrong with the plugin or am I missing something from my Vagrantfile?

I'm using Vagrant 2.0.0 with vagrant-vmware-workstation 5.0.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.3 64-bit with VMware Workstation 12 Pro.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/753b3012-a857-4d46-8134-a425c638d049%40googlegroups.com.

Re: vagrant destroy doesn't remove VM from VMware workstation

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
hello

for vagrant vmware plugin related questions the best is to contact [hidden email]

Thanks
Alvaro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exR1Z-3n6%2B%3Dqu9zTzRgDBPs9dRtWLihzPgksJ7M1UC%2B%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.