vagrant-aws ssh takes forever to become available

vagrant-aws ssh takes forever to become available

Jeff Sussna
Anyone else have problems with 'Waiting for SSH to become available' taking forever with AWS instances? Sometimes it eventually succeeds, sometimes it hangs forever. Keys, security groups, etc all configured properly. Running in Oregon region.

Re: vagrant-aws ssh takes forever to become available

Jeff Sussna
Note that if I open a new shell and directly connect via ssh, it works. Appears that just the vagrant up command is hanging.