vagrant aws provider from hashicorp

Max Lapshin
It's great, but I can't find link to source

Re: vagrant aws provider from hashicorp

Stefan Goethals
"The provider will be released as open source..."

Regards,

Stefan - Zipkid - Goethals

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Max Lapshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's great, but I can't find link to source

Re: vagrant aws provider from hashicorp

Simon McCartney

> http://www.hashicorp.com/blog/preview-vagrant-aws.html

Damn it, that'a awesome, and potentially negates the last fort night I've spend on stack build tool...

Re: vagrant aws provider from hashicorp

Max,

As the article says, the source will be released along with Vagrant 1.1 later this month. :)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Max Lapshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's great, but I can't find link to source

Re: vagrant aws provider from hashicorp

Mark Waddle
Hi Mitchell,

How's it going with version 1.1? Do you have a new ETA? I need to decide whether to wait for 1.1 or to use other tools such as knife and/or mccloud for now.

Also, I don't see the AWS provider in the git repo. If you commit something, even if it is incomplete, you might be able to get some help to get over the hump!

Cheers, and thanks again for such a great tool,

Mark

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Max Lapshin <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="4QRPRKMf0AwJ">max.l...@...> wrote:
It's great, but I can't find link to source

Re: vagrant aws provider from hashicorp

Mitchell Hashimoto
Mark,

It'll be released next week. The GitHub repo will be open sourced then!

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Mark Waddle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mitchell,

How's it going with version 1.1? Do you have a new ETA? I need to decide whether to wait for 1.1 or to use other tools such as knife and/or mccloud for now.

Also, I don't see the AWS provider in the git repo. If you commit something, even if it is incomplete, you might be able to get some help to get over the hump!

Cheers, and thanks again for such a great tool,

Mark

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:10:31 PM UTC-8, Mitchell Hashimoto wrote:
Max,

As the article says, the source will be released along with Vagrant 1.1 later this month. :)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Max Lapshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's great, but I can't find link to source

Re: vagrant aws provider from hashicorp

Leon Bogaert
Awesome work Mitchell. The AWS provider really looks good. Thanks for all your work on this awesome project!