unable to install vagrant on AWS

Milind Sisodiya
Hi All,

I am unable to install plugin on AWS Ec2 instance.While installing it show as

[root@ip-172-31-19-123 ~]# vagrant plugin install vagrant-aws
-bash: vagrant: command not found
[root@ip-172-31-19-123 ~]#

Any one please help me.I am new to Vagrant environment.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/aea023e8-d685-4a2a-983c-30f2c64689cd%40googlegroups.com.

Re: unable to install vagrant on AWS

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
that says vagrant (the tool) is not installed

what do you want to do, from where do what?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ex7gLJ6hsGqOTCHPRARMq4_WocFduoxfP1SqG_k9f3zdw%40mail.gmail.com.