share_folder not working on windows2008

Dan Gibbons
Hi,

I'm just getting started with vagrant and all I'm trying to do is share a folder so I can get to my chef cookbooks on the guest box.

Just as a test in my vagrant file I have set:

  config.vm.guest = :windows
  config.vm.share_folder "v-chef", "/config", "c:/temp"

When I go to the new server I can see the config folder but when trying to drill down I receive "The network path was not found".

I have no idea what else to try!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dan