restore old vagrant hdd

Mauro Rainis
Hallo,
sorry for my poor english.

I have a vagrant machine under windows, it works perfectry for weeks. Today when I start it with vagrant init as usual vagrant re-create a new, empty machine.

From Virtualbox interface I can see two machines, the new one (without my data) and the old one (with my data, a lot of updates, changed config files, database etc etc).
I can start the old one from virtualbox, but I don't have the shared folders.

How can I start the old machine from command prompt with vagrant up?

Thanks
Mauro