puppet agent daemon

Ryan Pendergast
I have the following in my Vagrantfile, my virtualbox image successfully registers its cert with the puppet master on startup.

My question is - how do you configure Vagrant to run the puppet agent as a daemon, so that it will periodically check the remote puppet master for updates? Do I have to configure the agent and daemon inside the VM to pull this off?

  config.vm.provision :puppet_server do |puppet|
    puppet.puppet_server = "puppet.me.com"
    puppet.puppet_node = "dev.api.me.com"
    puppet.options = "--verbose --debug"