[off-topic] Meetup about Vagrant, Puppet and PHP in São Paulo, Brazil, this saturday, 2013-07-20

[off-topic] Meetup about Vagrant, Puppet and PHP in São Paulo, Brazil, this saturday, 2013-07-20

Rogerio Prado de Jesus
Hi, everyone,

I'd like to promote this event, by the members of PHPSP User Group (São Paulo, Brazil), where we are going to talk about Vagrant, Puppet and PHP.

Our plan is to introduce to the presents the virtualized environment aproach, how Vagrant helps with this and go further with the online tool https://puphet.com (that aims to solve create pre-built Vagrantfiles and Puppet modules right to use but being very flexible and customizable).

After that, we will have a hands on, creating some machines.

Last, we should start with some contribution to that project: solving issues, creating more tests etc...

That's it guys, if someone would like (and might) participate, don't hesitate to call me.

Thanks!

Rogério