cannot provision a file

leon
Hi,

I cannot provision a file due to error "* ssh: handshake failed: ssh: unable to authenticate, attempted methods [none], no supported methods remain".

I have done:
eval `ssh-agent -s`
ssh-add my_private_key

And verified that I can ssh to the created instance using ssh-agent and the same user.

This is my code:

provisioner "file" {
    source      = "./bash_profile"
    destination = "/home/opc/.bash_profile"

    connection {
      type     = "ssh"
      user     = "opc"
      agent = false
    }
  }

I searched online but it was said the related bug has been fixed in 0.6.0. I am using 0.9.8.

Any idea? Thanks.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/2c3ce2c9-0e68-4548-9837-b39afde4d24a%40googlegroups.com.

Re: cannot provision a file

leon
Please ignore this question since this is wrong forum. I have re-posted it in Terraform forum. Sorry about this.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/36549692-541b-435e-9c01-ac3129177e8f%40googlegroups.com.