are there any 32bit vmware boxes available?

are there any 32bit vmware boxes available?

Matt Paul
Hi,

I was wondering if there are there any 32bit vmware boxes available? I only see reference to precise64_vmware.box in vagrant documentation. vagrantbox.es doesn't seem to list any 32bit vmware boxes either.

Thanks,
mattpaul

Re: are there any 32bit vmware boxes available?

John Deatherage

Ubuntu direct link: http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/vagrant/