any interest in working on a Salt-cloud driver for Vagrant?

any interest in working on a Salt-cloud driver for Vagrant?

Vernon D. Cole
I am working on a project to integrate a bunch of servers using salt-cloud.

I want to add the option to use Vagrant, since I already have a Vagrantfile defined for each machine I may want to use -- and since some of them are on VMware_fusion, which does not have a salt-cloud driver.

Has anyone started work on a Vagrant driver for salt-cloud, or would anyone like to join in on such a project?
--
Vernon Cole
Sr Software Q.A. Engineer

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/b81a5a3b-690b-4364-bbb4-ee426ca1ecc5%40googlegroups.com.