Where can I find the `name` of vagrant ssh `name`?

Where can I find the `name` of vagrant ssh `name`?

luo kan
I am using `Vagrant 2.0.1`,
after running `vagrant up`,
I run `vagrant ssh`,it didn't have a response,as follow:

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

the commond in docs is like this:  https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/cli/ssh.html

    vagrant ssh [name|id] [-- extra_ssh_args]

**Question:**
Does it need the parameter `name`?Where can I find the `name`?

  [1]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/XhJKb.png

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/09820907-9c8e-4758-a710-7f4f0b835509%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Where can I find the `name` of vagrant ssh `name`?

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
hello

vagrant status

by default the name is default

however, [] usually means [optional]

so vagrant ssh

or vagrant ssh default is the same

the name or id is needed if you want to connect to a vm without the default name or some other vm just using the id

when you many multiple running you can use   vagrant global-status and then use the id for vagrant commands

Alvaro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewbA3ainzUuJsGAzJCpf9eRWZk3cHfSiAURU0f8bR_G8w%40mail.gmail.com.