Vagrant vm closes my ssh connection after a few seconds

Vagrant vm closes my ssh connection after a few seconds

paul.garner
I am having a strange problem with my Vagrant vm

It came up and provisioned successfully.
I can `vagrant ssh` in, but after a random amount of time, often around 30 seconds, it kicks me out with "Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed."

I'm sure it never used to do this, I suspect it's related to some recipe I'm using, but does anyone have any idea what might cause it so I know where to look?

Re: Vagrant vm closes my ssh connection after a few seconds

Vincent Fulco
I am having the same issue.  I am stuck with an unusable VM as this usually happens when I am attempting apt-get update or d'loading the heroku toolbet.  In almost every instance, after ~ 10 secs. the connection closes.  Does SSH "handshake" time need to be increased or some other tweak?

I thought it might be issues with Ubuntu sources.list in other countries so I re-set the file to US based repos and error persists.  TIA, V.