Vagrant up fails - Permission denied

NOOR Coder
I am facing this problem when I am trying to install Vagrant

C:/HashiCorp/Vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/vagrant-1.9.5/lib/vagrant/machine_index.rb:321:in `initialize': Permission denied @ rb_sysopen - C:/Users/Noor/.vagrant.d/data/machine-index/index.lock (Errno::EACCES)

My Configuration :
Local Host: Windows 10 Machine
Guest Host: ubuntu/trusty64

Your support is appreciated it!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/0fb1144f-2128-45cb-9180-9f472f643bca%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Vagrant up fails - Permission denied

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello

On windows, try disabling the Anti Virus if present.

There is something that is not allowing your user to write to that path.
is Noor the user you are currently using? as in, logged in?

Thanks
Alvaro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eziksa__dtf2sOZz9qLqy90PEaXtYAWHbgcEH1Y%2BT0vwQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Vagrant up fails - Permission denied

NOOR Coder
ok Cool! I will turn off the anti virus for few minutes till configure Vagrant.

Yes, I am login using "Noor" as user... 👍

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAEcWu6DsABfJEsHD4CjdvvsHWcjytEv5qMhHX_emyfzqOoWLMw%40mail.gmail.com.