Vagrant up VMS do not show up in VMware Workstation VM list

Vagrant up VMS do not show up in VMware Workstation VM list

chrobert
Hi,

Is there a way to make them show up, I tried changing the directory but it does not seem to help. I wanted to do this so I could see the console.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/4959858d-baae-49aa-bd93-2889308791d2%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Vagrant up VMS do not show up in VMware Workstation VM list

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello

Its something from VMWare program I am afraid. its unfortunate but for some reason when the VM is created with no gui it doesn't show up there in the console list.

2 options.

1. enable gui
2. open the VMX file if you need to troubleshoot.

find . -name '*.vmx' should show the VMX file.

Alvaro.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exnfQjZrmq5tTB4tpmxJZSgDqpqavjgNNix6gssJye12A%40mail.gmail.com.