Vagrant 'running triggers after up...' = connection closed & vv create only creates 3 files..

Vagrant 'running triggers after up...' = connection closed & vv create only creates 3 files..

Elliot Byrne
Hi guys,

Just trying to get vagrant (version 1.9.2) up and running on my Macbook (running OS Sierra).

Although when I use 'vagrant up' it gets through everything okay until it gets to:

==> default: Running provisioner: shell...

    default: Running: inline script

==> default:  * Restarting nginx nginx

==> default:    ...done.

==> default: Running triggers after up...

Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed.

Does anyone know what could be causing the connection to close and how to fix it?

I assume this error is related to why when I use 'vv create' it only creates 'vvv-hosts' 'vvv-init.sh' and 'wp-cli-yml. So it doesn't create a htdocs, any wordpress files etc..

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/0a8ae81f-332b-41e6-9f88-1fd5fc16e53d%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Vagrant 'running triggers after up...' = connection closed & vv create only creates 3 files..

Jonathon Pawlick
Hey, just wondering if you figured out the issue? I am getting the same issue and have tried doing `vagrant destroy` and re-running `vagrant up --provision`

Everything looks fine, except then it just closes the connection after saying `Running triggers after up...` same as you.

On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 10:00:45 AM UTC-7, Elliot Byrne wrote:
Hi guys,

Just trying to get vagrant (version 1.9.2) up and running on my Macbook (running OS Sierra).

Although when I use 'vagrant up' it gets through everything okay until it gets to:

==> default: Running provisioner: shell...

    default: Running: inline script

==> default:  * Restarting nginx nginx

==> default:    ...done.

==> default: Running triggers after up...

Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed.

Does anyone know what could be causing the connection to close and how to fix it?

I assume this error is related to why when I use 'vv create' it only creates 'vvv-hosts' 'vvv-init.sh' and 'wp-cli-yml. So it doesn't create a htdocs, any wordpress files etc..

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/2e8d361f-5221-4ead-8c7d-f7281205494d%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Vagrant 'running triggers after up...' = connection closed & vv create only creates 3 files..

Blake Geraci
Hey,

Did either of you guys ever figure out the answer? I'm stuck here as well.

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:16:10 PM UTC-4, Jonathon Pawlick wrote:
[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/3c17f05d-773e-4566-a699-35df6b12b8fc%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Vagrant 'running triggers after up...' = connection closed & vv create only creates 3 files..

Jamie Jackson
This will get more traction if a Vagrantfile is shared (and preferably, any other files needed to run it).

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CA%2BonWPeT1tM2Dn-njSn-GsBF8%3D-cUv%3DN%2Bj1Yig_TTEFV9dMoWg%40mail.gmail.com.