Vagrant on Windows - 'path' for shell provisioner does not exist on the host system

Vagrant on Windows - 'path' for shell provisioner does not exist on the host system

Bartłomiej Makowski
Hi there! I'm doing the vagrant tutorial and I'm stuck at this point:

I've created file 'bootstrap.sh', and wanted to reload the vagrant as shown in the example.

I'm using Windows 7.

Can you help me? Thanks.

Bartek

Przechwytywanie.PNG (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Vagrant on Windows - 'path' for shell provisioner does not exist on the host system

Stuart Parker
Bartek
This message will appear if the file (bootstrap.sh) does not exist or has a slightly different name (like booostrap.sh), so double check that the file was typed exactly right.

cheers
Stuart