Vagrant on Windows 7

Alexander Guth
Hello all,

I generated my Vagrant file using puphpet.com and ran 'vagrant up' after that.
First, everything seemed to work, but in the end I got some strange errors. Here's my command line dump: http://pastebin.com/2iB57HES
I'm a vagrant novice, so I have no idea, why there are missing some depedencies nor there are some timeout errors.

Is this a common problem?

Alex

Re: Vagrant on Windows 7

frantishrek
It seems that it is a provisionner problem (puppet), not vagrant.
Try to run : $ vagrant provision
You should be able to connect to the VM via $ vagrant ssh
This errors " Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock" occurs often when
you are using apt-get in another terminal.