Vagrant halts when macbook sleeps

ryan
It seems random, some days it's fine others the instance is gone. Are there logs or something I can try to stop this from happening? Thanks.

Re: Vagrant halts when macbook sleeps

Mitchell Hashimoto
Ryan,

Just wanted to let you know that Vagrant doesn't "stay running" so this is more likely a VirtualBox issue.

Anyways, what do you mean "instance is gone" ? Is the VirtualBox VM actually gone or does Vagrant just lose track of it?