Vagrant errors when trying to add a box to host machine

Vagrant errors when trying to add a box to host machine

Adam Dear
 I need a bit of help. I'm trying to do a new vagrant install/setup. When I try to add a new box, I'm getting the error here: http://pastebin.com/LVKJPgjP

The box downloads fine, but when it completes I get that message. I'm unable to add a box to my machine.

This is a new vagrant/ruby install though I've had virtualbox installed for quite a while.

Re: Vagrant errors when trying to add a box to host machine

Mitchell Hashimoto
Adam,

This will be fixed in the release coming out today (1.1.3).

You can also work around the issue by using a normal "cmd.exe" terminal, and avoiding Cygwin.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Adam Dear <[hidden email]> wrote:
 I need a bit of help. I'm trying to do a new vagrant install/setup. When I try to add a new box, I'm getting the error here: http://pastebin.com/LVKJPgjP

The box downloads fine, but when it completes I get that message. I'm unable to add a box to my machine.

This is a new vagrant/ruby install though I've had virtualbox installed for quite a while.

Re: Vagrant errors when trying to add a box to host machine

Adam Dear
Just wanted to update this.

I've just downloaded 1.1.4 on a different windows computer. This problem still persists when running vagrant via Git Bash.