On Tuesday 26 December 2017 at 18:13:20, sahil lamba wrote:
> Someone could help me with this
That's hard to say without some more information...
> Vagrant could not detect VirtualBox! Make sure VirtualBox is properly
> Vagrant uses the `VBoxManage` binary that ships with VirtualBox, and
> requires this to be available on the PATH. If VirtualBox is installed,
> please find the `VBoxManage` binary and add it to the PATH environmental
1. What operating system are you trying to install it under (it sounds like
some version of MS Windows, but which)?
2. What have you installed, how have you installed it, and did you get any
errors during the installation process?
3. Do you believe that VirtualBox is installed on your machine?
4. What instructions are you following to get Vagrant installed on your
5. Have you tried logging out and in again, or rebooting, to see if that fixes
The more information you give us, the more likely we can guess what's gone
Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space,
a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.