Vagrant Tries To Install To Drive That Does Not Exist

Vagrant Tries To Install To Drive That Does Not Exist

FlyBoy74
I'm just getting started with Vagrant on A 64-Bit Windows 7 PC.  I was using the MSI installer, and the installation process defaulted to the "L:" drive for the target, which does not exist on my PC (nor is it a mapped drive).  Is the installation process creating a virtual drive, or is this an error?  {I aborted installation until I figure this out}

Thanks in advance for any help!