Vagrant OS X Install: "You do not have the necessary authorization"

Vagrant OS X Install: "You do not have the necessary authorization"

Tim Hopper

I'm trying to install Vagrant on OS X Sierra from an administrator account and am getting this "The Installation Failed" error. Anyone have ideas why it might be failing?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/38e46c6f-6347-4db5-914e-7a9b9274b408%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Vagrant OS X Install: "You do not have the necessary authorization"

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello

Have you done any progress on this?

I haven't been able to reproduce this on my mac.

Perhaps can you try with a different user? are you using remote desktop?

Alvaro

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyyGdkRy1eY9d2-%3D6SW_sM-7z-F3%3D-Cec-1P6C%3DOsd7Fw%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Vagrant OS X Install: "You do not have the necessary authorization"

Tim Hopper
I reinstalled Virtualbox and it seems to have resolved this.

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Have you done any progress on this?

I haven't been able to reproduce this on my mac.

Perhaps can you try with a different user? are you using remote desktop?

Alvaro

Virusvrij. www.avast.com

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Tim Hopper <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm trying to install Vagrant on OS X Sierra from an administrator account and am getting this "The Installation Failed" error. Anyone have ideas why it might be failing?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/38e46c6f-6347-4db5-914e-7a9b9274b408%40googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CA%2BoWUB1HO7GK1-%3DUt7WAvV7Wtoio5-unAuhkVyaTdzuYRc_24A%40mail.gmail.com.