Vagrant::Errors::NetSSHException in one computer, not in others, what could be the problem

Vagrant::Errors::NetSSHException in one computer, not in others, what could be the problem

Agusti Tomas
So I have two computers, mine and a colleague's and the attached Vagrantfile works in one and not in the other.

Both run:
- Windows 10
- Vagrant 1.9.4
- Virtualbox 5.1.22

And have the following plugins installed:
- vagrant-gatling-rsync (0.9.0)  - Version Constraint: > 0
- vagrant-share (1.1.8) - Version Constraint: 1.1.8
- vagrant-sshfs (1.3.0)
- vagrant-vbguest (0.13.0)

I have tried a lot of things:
- Uninstalling Vagrant.
- Running from the Windows cmd, from cygwin, from gitbash...
- Killing ssh-agent, uninstalling it...

I attach also the debug output from my computer, the one that works, and from my colleague's, the one that doesn't. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/7320879a-7b5b-4345-8bb7-73f253171083%40googlegroups.com.

Vagrantfile (3K) Download Attachment
vagrantNoSSHerror.txt (524K) Download Attachment
vagrantSSHError.txt (741K) Download Attachment

Re: Vagrant::Errors::NetSSHException in one computer, not in others, what could be the problem

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello

Open virtualbox gui, poweroff and turn on the VM.

Do you get any Error?

Are you able to create VMs and install OS, and get a boot?

sometimes the needed extensions to get 64 bits guest OS are not enabled.

The computer that fails, is a standard computer? sometimes some computers like tables doesnt have all the options required.

Thanks

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ezQgUj3AH4qCUyKuv6Z7kLvdEP1x_XOxYS1Egs-O%3D69sQ%40mail.gmail.com.