Vagrant::Downloaders::File Error: path to a file doesn't exist

Vagrant::Downloaders::File Error: path to a file doesn't exist

Stephen Brown II
So, another issue with vagrant adding boxes on Windows under cygwin.

Apparently box add isn't working when I try and source a local file, but downloading and adding from HTTP works fine.

On further investigation, it appears that it fails to recognize the paths when given in unix format (i.e. starting with a slash or tilde). However, when I specify the filename starting at the C:/ drive, vagrant imports the box fine. Not sure how to fix this in a cross-platform manner, as cygwin does expand the tilde, but leaves it relative to it's root, without C:/cygwin in front.

Here is a gist of several debug logs:
https://gist.github.com/StephenBrown2/5222459