VMware Workstation plugin and Foreman Forklift vms all giving 1 GB of ram

VMware Workstation plugin and Foreman Forklift vms all giving 1 GB of ram

chrobert
Hi,

I use this to spin up boxes for testing foreman https://github.com/theforeman/forklift and im using vmware-workstation as the plugin, all the vms are getting built with 1gb of ram so it fails to install. What Vagrantfile would I add the vmx options too
if I use the gem one it does nothing and when I add it to the box or the file they provide I get undefined method configure

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/96f4d5c9-3fc8-4d22-aa9a-fbe08b22e485%40googlegroups.com.

Re: VMware Workstation plugin and Foreman Forklift vms all giving 1 GB of ram

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
it seems you can use some configuration file and set memory values.

If the documentation is not clear, perhaps you can open a issue there and ask for a working example?

alvaro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eygVNiLGOx5%3DHT96B9Mc92GoO93JUUguEZF%2BEB4u8O-Rg%40mail.gmail.com.