VMWare provider

Brian Lalor
I'm a little confused about the VMware provider.  I've already purchased VMware Fusion.  Do I need to also purchase the provider, or is there a (less-documented) way to use my existing license?  If I'm starting from scratch, do I need to purchase VMware Fusion and the Vagrant VMware provider separately, for a total of around $120?

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian Lalor

Re: VMWare provider

Mitchell Hashimoto
Brian,

Yes, you need to purchase the provider in addition to Fusion itself.

If you're starting from scratch, you do need to purchase both.