VMWare provider does not respect static IP config

VMWare provider does not respect static IP config

Wes Carr
I have the following line in my Vagrantfile:

config.vm.network :private_network, ip: "192.168.33.10"

However, when I start the VM using VMWare as my provider it has a different IP.

Is this a known issue? Has the config changed? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Wes

Re: VMWare provider does not respect static IP config

Mitchell Hashimoto
Wes,

I ran this same thing locally, but with a different IP, and it worked fine: http://d.pr/i/9q3z

I tried then with your IP, and that worked as well: http://d.pr/i/3xW7

:(

Are you using the precise64 box?

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Wes Carr <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have the following line in my Vagrantfile:

config.vm.network :private_network, ip: "192.168.33.10"

However, when I start the VM using VMWare as my provider it has a different IP.

Is this a known issue? Has the config changed? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Wes

Re: VMWare provider does not respect static IP config

Mike
Wes,

Are you using Vagrant 1.1.1?

-M