VM Stats

Bryan P
Hi Guys,

Is there anyway to get stats (CPU Usage, Memory Utilization) with vagrant? I am sure that I could go into the Host itself and get it but wanted to know if Vagrant had support for it out of the box (or with a plugin).

Thanks for any help

Re: VM Stats

Terrance Shepherd

Not natively. Sorry.

On Jul 14, 2014 5:14 PM, "Bryan P" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Is there anyway to get stats (CPU Usage, Memory Utilization) with vagrant? I am sure that I could go into the Host itself and get it but wanted to know if Vagrant had support for it out of the box (or with a plugin).

Thanks for any helpĀ