VBOX 5.2 Suppport??

Makrand
Hello,

https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

As per the latest release notes, vagrant 2.0.1 supports VBOX 5.2. And support for 5.2.x is underway. I am seeing some emails claiming VBOX 5.2 (or 5.2.x) isn't working with vagrant. Since my boot SSD crashed I am reinstalling Linux mint on my laptop and would love to use vagrant 2.0.1 with VBOX 5.2 or 5.2.x.

Can someone confirm me if 5.2 is supported by vagrant 2.0.1 at all?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c39d64fa-c1b2-40bc-b79f-9448413c0c09%40googlegroups.com.

Re: VBOX 5.2 Suppport??

Brian Cain
Hello!

Yes Vagrant 2.0.1 supports the use of Virtualbox 5.2.x.

Hello,

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CADHESCV-SJtkWU2EaKKwbcc-7_rJUcn0zUqOJ%3Df5TF%3D477jnag%40mail.gmail.com.