Using opscode community in chef solo.

dsdeiz
Hey all,

Just started using vagrant. Right now, I'm downloading manually the cookbooks from http://community.opscode.com/cookbooks and extracting each of them in my cookbooks directory. Is there like a better way of doing this? Cause right now, I download cookbooks, extract them in cookbooks directory and add recipes in my Vagrantfile.

Thanks!

Re: Using opscode community in chef solo.

Mohit Sethi
Hi,
Then you may want to checkout berkshelf [ http://berkshelf.com/ ]. Its operates like  a 'bundler' for your cookbooks.

--