Using a Windows share

French Fry
I have a Windows folder (shared to my windows home group) on one computer.  On the Windows machine that I'm running Vagrant on, I can open the share.  The address is Network\\OWNER\\MyDirectory.  I am  trying to see if I can do the synced folder in Vagrant with it but so far no luck.   I escaped the backslashes but that didn't seem to help.  The last message I get is from vm: "The host path of the shared folder is missing: Network/OWNER/MyDirectory.  I did add it into the VirtualBox settings but that hasn't helped.  Is this possible and if so does anyone know what I'd have to do to make it work?

Thanks
FF

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/6f0ab208-67f2-4bab-95f8-d0f8e26bc586%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Using a Windows share

French Fry
Okay, figured it out - What worked for me is mapping the drive to the Vagrant host machine.  From there share picked it up.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9b9f6db1-43b6-4121-9df3-71720ebf2eac%40googlegroups.com.