Unable to create a machine - An unknown error happened in Vagrant OpenStack provider

Unable to create a machine - An unknown error happened in Vagrant OpenStack provider

peet.pospisil
Hello,

something is broken and it's hard to say what. Debug information are not very precise.

https://gist.github.com/PetrPCZ/e3559b7ad4e85fe851eea79e91613b95   > Vagrant config + debug

This configuration used to work flawlessly, but probably since switching from HTTP to HTTPS something broken.

Debug: The debug is a part which does not work, all the previous steps like requesting network list, image list etc. works well, something is with the server creation.

Could you please provide any solution or tips how to debug this? At first I though it could have been in my openstack but does not seems so anymore. Thanks.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/f695b12a-864f-4c06-842f-53fe51983e6f%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Unable to create a machine - An unknown error happened in Vagrant OpenStack provider

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello

Any chance you can try to reach the ppl that did the plugin you are using?

It seems openstack is not a core plugin for vagrant:

Alvaro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ey7OjifqRbJps57AVgm88xO3PsmUx56DyG%2B%3DTUmYEZdQg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Unable to create a machine - An unknown error happened in Vagrant OpenStack provider

peet.pospisil
Yeah, Ok, I kind of though this channel is being used for all the Vagrant related stuff. I will ask in the plugin's discussion. Thanks

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9102fc5d-ae12-4737-b296-d543c88dcda4%40googlegroups.com.