Ubuntu Desktop Baseboxes, anyone?

Torben Knerr

Hi everybody,

Can someone point me to an existing Ubuntu Desktop Basebox (raring64 ideally)?

Cheers,
Torben

Re: Ubuntu Desktop Baseboxes, anyone?

Torben Knerr
Hi Mike,

thanks! I have checked that but these are only server images and I'm specifically looking for a desktop box.

Any other ideas / places to look?

Cheers,
Torben

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Mike <[hidden email]> wrote:
See http://www.vagrantbox.es/ - there's a few Raring systems there.
-M

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Torben Knerr <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everybody,

Can someone point me to an existing Ubuntu Desktop Basebox (raring64 ideally)?

Cheers,
Torben

Re: Ubuntu Desktop Baseboxes, anyone?

Torben Knerr

Thanks Mike!

Btw: I have also stumbled across the bento project while looking on how to build baseboxes:
https://github.com/opscode/bento

-Torben

On Sep 30, 2013 9:05 PM, "Mike" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Abhijit Hiremagalur
Bento's awesome. Their raring (server) box has worked well for us over the past few weeks.

As a bonus it looks like they switched to Packer yesterday.

On Monday, September 30, 2013, Torben Knerr wrote:

[...]

tiny keyboard, fat fingers