The VM failed to remain in the "running" state while attempting to boot.

The VM failed to remain in the "running" state while attempting to boot.

David Cyrus
$ vagrant up
[default] Importing base box 'Official Ubuntu 12.10 daily Cloud Image i386 (Gue
t Additions)'...
[default] No guest additions were detected on the base box for this VM! Guest
additions are required for forwarded ports, shared folders, host only
networking, and more. If SSH fails on this machine, please install
the guest additions and repackage the box to continue.

This is not an error message; everything may continue to work properly,
in which case you may ignore this message.
[default] Matching MAC address for NAT networking...
[default] Clearing any previously set forwarded ports...
[default] Forwarding ports...
[default] -- 22 => 2222 (adapter 1)
[default] Creating shared folders metadata...
[default] Clearing any previously set network interfaces...
[default] Booting VM...
[default] Waiting for VM to boot. This can take a few minutes.
The VM failed to remain in the "running" state while attempting to boot.
This is normally caused by a misconfiguration or host system incompatibilities.
Please open the VirtualBox GUI and attempt to boot the virtual machine
manually to get a more informative error message.

I opened virtualbox GUI and checked the logs: http://bpaste.net/show/wMW3YifQif5TCuM1GQnT/
I already tried reinstall VirtualBox but no luck. I cannot boot the virtual machine manually since it's in Guru Meditation.

My computer spec:

I'm not very sure if it's an issue on whether my computer supports virtualization or not.