Specify interface for public_network

Carlo Bertoldi
Hi,
 in Vagrant 1 I could specify the interface to use when bridging like this:
config.vm.network :bridged, :bridge => "en1"

How can I do the same for "config.vm.network :public_network" in Vagrant 2?
I can't find it in the documentation.
Cheers,
 Carlo

Re: Specify interface for public_network

Dmitriy Skintiyan
Hi.

Try to set it like
config.vm.network :public_network, :bridge => "en1"

This works fine for me