Specify Kernel version to use in Vagrant File

Specify Kernel version to use in Vagrant File

Carlo Camerino
Hi All,

Is there anyway that I can specify the kernel version ?

This is during startup. I want to be able to choose the kernel version that I am using.

Thanks,
Carlo

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/5f9886a1-94dd-4111-8107-a29021451b4e%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ez%2BwwSk4jtUQ_-HLJ4HKDO4sKrqy1vQ8xdBsmvFEe34zg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Specify Kernel version to use in Vagrant File

I would say as the kernel version goes high the easiest way would be create a new box that match the version of the kernel and host it on vagrant cloud

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewn5TXhs%2BPcO5LxbQUQPuy%2BrE4uXrfjcaWBvR4eExc11Q%40mail.gmail.com.