Setting up environment with windows base machine ,aws instance and vagrant

Setting up environment with windows base machine ,aws instance and vagrant

Milind Sisodiya
Hello guys,

I have installed vagrant on AWS instance

My base machine is Windows 7 where I download .pem file for AWS instances.

My VagrantFile Looks like

-------------------------

Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
 config.vm.provider :aws  do |aws, override|
   aws.access_key_id = XXXX
   aws.secret_access_key = XXXX
   aws.keypair_name = guruom_new_key
   aws.ami = "ami-c998b6b2"
   aws.region = "us-east-1"
   aws.instance_type = "t2.micro"

   override.vm.box ="dummy"
   override.ssh.username = "myuser"
   override.ssh.private_key_path =  " "

Please tell what entry I should made for last parameter which is marked in bold.
Any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/315d5eb7-ddb8-407c-b2d4-2da4dd9b0602%40googlegroups.com.