Setting up Vagrant. Cannot find Box

Alex Yan
Hey guys, I have a problem. I am doing what is on the webpage, just trying precise32. It always says the boxes aren't available. In the directory I see no files, and it seems to have removed all my old virtual boxes

The error I get is
stdeer: VboxManage.exe: error: Could not rename the directory 'C:\VirtualBoxVms\precise32_1' to 'C:\VirtualBoxVMs\vagtest_default_13276687382' to save the settings file (VERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)

Thanks