Setting the "auto mount" option in VirtualBox shared folders

Setting the "auto mount" option in VirtualBox shared folders

Paul O'Flynn
So I define some synced folders, works great when I do a "vagrant up". But if I reboot from within the guest OS/VM the folders aren't mounted when the VM comes back up. I assume this is because when I look at the Shared Folder definitions in VirtualBox the "auto mount" option is set to off. Is there a way to turn this on by default? I googled quite a bit but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks.

Re: Setting the "auto mount" option in VirtualBox shared folders

Емил Табаков
Hey, I have the same problem. Any update on this?

Thanks!

четвъртък, 22 май 2014 г., 19:58:59 UTC+3, Paul O'Flynn написа:
So I define some synced folders, works great when I do a "vagrant up". But if I reboot from within the guest OS/VM the folders aren't mounted when the VM comes back up. I assume this is because when I look at the Shared Folder definitions in VirtualBox the "auto mount" option is set to off. Is there a way to turn this on by default? I googled quite a bit but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c7a3a897-73d7-4db4-b2d6-81e1121203bc%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Setting the "auto mount" option in VirtualBox shared folders

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
original email is from 2014

what is your problem?
error?