Set MAC address statically

Benjamin Krein
How does one go about assigning a MAC address to a guest in Vagrant 1.1.x?  I have a ver.1 config that used to set a MAC address on the guest but now that syntax doesn't work anymore:

myhost.vm.network :hostonly, "10.212.0.221", :mac => "0050563edf01"

Seems like the MAC assignment is just ignored.

Ben