Sandbox/snapshot support with 1.1

Brian Lalor
Is there native support or a plugin for Vagrant 1.1 to support snapshots?  I've been using the Sahara plugin for a while.  It's flawed, but allows me to create a snapshot so I can quickly rollback and reprovision much more quickly than I can when doing a destroy && up.

--
Brian Lalor

Re: Sandbox/snapshot support with 1.1

Brian Lalor
Ping. :-)

On Apr 2, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Conrad Dean <[hidden email]> wrote:

How is Sahara flawed?  It works well for me.

I can't commit snapshots or roll back to committed snapshots.  Also, does Sahara work with 1.1?