Salt & Vagrant Integration mine.update

Brian Carpio
So, I'm having a problem that when I vagrant up a machine that is using the Salt Provisioner I have to vagrant ssh into the machine and run salt-call mine.update and then rerun vagrant provision for my salt mine functions to work.

The minion config I am passing to my Salt Vagrant provisioner is:

--- /etc/salt/minion ---
file_client: local
  network.ip_addrs: []
  grains.items: []
mine_interval: 1

But the salt mine still doesn't seem to get updated info unless I run it from inside the Virtual Machine. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines - Behavior in violation of those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing list.
GitHub Issues:
For more options, visit