Salt & Vagrant Integration mine.update

Brian Carpio
So, I'm having a problem that when I vagrant up a machine that is using the Salt Provisioner I have to vagrant ssh into the machine and run salt-call mine.update and then rerun vagrant provision for my salt mine functions to work.

The minion config I am passing to my Salt Vagrant provisioner is:

--- /etc/salt/minion ---
file_client: local
mine_functions:
  network.ip_addrs: []
  grains.items: []
mine_interval: 1

But the salt mine still doesn't seem to get updated info unless I run it from inside the Virtual Machine. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/e669fc52-fee5-4d4b-bd86-2bd27f6907f1%40googlegroups.com.